Mission: Provide Opportunities to Further Educational Endeavors
The BCLUW Foundation originated in 1985, and was established for the following purposes;
► to maintain, develop, increase, and extend the facilites and services of the BCLUW Community School District
► to provide broader educational service opportunities to its students, staff, faculty, and the residents of the geographical area it serves
Secure Your Legacy
You have the opportunity to distribute gifts during your lifetime or to leave a lasting legacy – or both. Through the BCLUW Foundation, you can help create opportunities for students that reach beyond the regular budget limitations of the school system. Your support will be an investment in the future of our children, our schools, and in the BCLUW Community itself.
Gifts to the BCLUW School Foundation may be made in a variety of ways, including:
• Annual Gift, an amount pledged to be given for a specific period of time;
• Direct Gift of cash or securities;
• Estate, a donation through an estate;
• Memorial Gift, to honor a deceased individual;
• Matching Gift, your employer may have a matching gift program that can increase your donation;
• Special Project Gift, donation for a special project or to a current campaign.